ISTUDY Provides a forum in which students can identify and resolve one or more counterintentions and shift into alignment for greater joy and fulfillment in the four staging areas—love, health, supply, and life direction.
Instructor: Mauricio Acevedo
Scheduled: By arrangement
Format: Four weeks; one hour-long phone bridge session per week with unlimited email support
Prerequisite: Course completion
Requirements: Email service and a phone
Western philosophy begins with the mandate, "Know thyself," for to know oneself is the key to conscious creating and living life to the fullest. iStudy, which stands for "individual study," gives Field Project students the opportunity to work one-on-one with our director, Mauricio Acevedo, in repeatable four-week sessions designed to further self-knowledge of the most practical sort by identifying, addressing, and resolving core beliefs that inform our self-definition and create our reality. The format allows for highly personalized instruction designed to meet the needs of students who are committed to increasing self-awareness and furthering their evolution as conscious creators. As iStudy work, while profoundly gentle and respectful, takes place at the deepest levels of consciousness, viz., identity and intention, results tend to be dramatic and immediate.
One of the great benefits of this study format is its flexibility. iStudy can be used to accommodate the educational interests and needs of a wide range of students with diverse aims, such as:
- a student who wants to do the Course with an instructor rather than as a self-study program
- a couple looking for a short-term alternative to cognitive therapy
- a Field Project Certified Facilitator or Field Project Certified Coach who wishes to have additional practice time in a supervised setting
- someone interested in applying Field practices to a particular staging area with instruction and facilitating and coaching resources available on a regular weekly schedule
- an executive who desires to use Field model principles to explore the many benefits of alignment in the workplace
Each iStudy, like each student, is unique and can be tailored to unique needs and interests. In addition to offering this flexibility, iStudy provides an opportunity for the student to:
- work one-on-one with Mauricio Acevedo, the Field Project's director, in a highly focused and individualized forum
- delve more deeply into the creative origins of self and world, take charge of his or her intentions, and discover the power and efficiency of creative living as never before
- benefit from facilitating and coaching as the need or desire arises during the iStudy session to quickly resolve even long lasting or intractable issues
- Intimately explore one or more of the four staging areas of experience—love, health, supply, and life direction
- realize new depths of fulfillment, joy, gratitude, purpose, and peace
- identify and release unwitting, unexamined, "default" choices in favor of deliberate ones consistent with the best version of self and world
Finally, iStudy offers unprecedented scheduling flexibility that can accommodate after-hours, "skip a week," and distant time zone requirements.
The iStudy Advantage
The iStudy format offers great advantages over group study, including:
- focused, individual instruction
- start studying sooner—no need to wait for seasonal scheduling
- after hours, distant time zone, and "skip a week" flexibility
- repeatable 4-week sessions
"Thank you for the iStudy. It was amazing. My life is no longer the same. There is a flow of ease, beauty, and fun that was missing. The universe is a friendly place—something I didn't see before. I'm deeply grateful. Thank you for doing what you do. It makes a difference in the world."
"What a life I'm living! Even only a moment of pause and conscious awareness of my freedom to choose—"big" things, "small" things—and all of a sudden life reforms and expands all over again. Tonight I have such a sense of openness about what may happen next and such a sense of security that all is well. Lovely."
"I'm so grateful for the time we worked together. I feel blessed to have had such a wonderful opportunity to reassess my life and my fundamental belief system."
"Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!"
"Thank you giving me an amazing gift of experiencing happiness, joy, gratitude, and fulfillment in the moment. Thank you for teaching me the practice of allowing. I'm feeling now that the new identity has me, and I just left my office smiling as never before."
"Since I was seventeen, my life has been a spiritual quest. I have taken many course, but for me, iStudy is the mother of all courses! I went from being bewildered to being overjoyed, and the best way I can describe it is to say that magic happened. Being willing to take that first small step into the unknown brought the Field thundering in with Its ineffable goodness and love. Each session became a moment of grace. As we went through the four staging areas, I learned the importance of being self-friendly. I had moments of great awareness in which I came to see that my life until now had been in many ways a dream, and gradually I began to awaken to the new me in a new reality in a new universe where I will never be the same. All that's left to say is: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"
"I spent several years studying creative reality before I found the Field Project. During those years, I was able to get close to my desires but never quite inhabit them. Now, I've stopped looking in at my house from the sidewalk. I'm no longer interested in hanging out in hallways or staircases. I've finally come home to a place where I can rest in fulfillment."
"I've found everything I need in this practice."
“Because it's direct, one on one, iStudy was the most penetrating and powerful of all the Field Project classes I've taken. It allowed me to step into who I wanted to be in key areas of my life. I count it as the most rewarding time I've ever spent and even recommended to several close friends who signed up and felt the same way. I went into the session unclear about what I wanted in the area of life's purpose. By the start of the third week, however, I was crystal clear about who I was and what my life was for. The earlier doubt and uncertainty seemed like a distant memory from someone else's life. This left the remaining five weeks for exploring the daily events of my life with a precision that was extremely powerful for me. Many wonderful things came out of those weeks but the one that stays with me every day is the shift I made from 'doing things right' to 'doing things well.' This one shift alone has brought profound joy and comfort.”
“iStudy has been an extraordinary experience for me every time I've done it. The session last fall taught me the simple art of telling the truth, inviting me to do this in the area of love partnership, and the most amazing thing happened. What wasn't working fell away, I lived in the joy of what I wanted and the wonder of every day connection, and out of the blue the most beautiful relationship showed up in my life.”
“It was like having a treasure map to know that if I had a question about the path I'm on, iStudy could dispel the fog so the way became clear. I looked forward to every session, and recommend this highly.“
“I'm going to book another iStudy session!”
“iStudy showed me how to be at home with what I want.”
“We had such an awesome iStudy session today. It's lovely the way the weekly calls build on each other. I experienced a core shift around self-love. The problem had seemed so real—and then so not real. Just wonderful.
Terms of Study
Over the years, we've established the following Terms of Study to ensure that students receive the greatest benefit from their work with us, and to preserve the integrity of our curriculum and programs.
1. The student should call in each week on a land line phone, as cell phones and VoIP phones such as Skype may result in poor network performance on the phone bridge. Students who opt to place the call via cell phone or VoIP assume responsibility for the acceptability of the connection. In the event that such calls cause excessive noise, repeat disconnects, or other issues that hinder the normal course of study, the instructor may ask the student to leave the bridge and call back in when a land line connection is available.
2. iStudy classes are scheduled to take place over consecutive weeks. Given the flexibility of the format, however, either the student or the instructor may reschedule a given week with a minimum of two days notice, up to a maximum of two classes per session. Rescheduled meetings are added to the end of the schedule. If a student misses two rescheduled classes in a row, the missed class cannot be made up and will not be added to the schedule.
3. Students may sign up for iStudy as often as they wish.
4. The student should arrange to phone the bridge a few minutes before the start of the call each week and be free to stay the entire hour. Students who have Call Waiting should disable it prior to placing the call.
5. All students of the Field Project are required to maintain an attitude of respect for the instructor and for each other, and to refrain from polemics, sarcasm, profanity, and any other inappropriate forms of expression during the call or in emails or other forms of study-related communication. The failure to honor this requirement may result in loss of access to the phone bridge, Field Project support, and eligibility for future enrollments.
6. Phone bridge numbers and PIN access codes are to be kept confidential and used only during the session in which the student is enrolled.
By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by these terms.
Please note that we accept a limited number of iStudy enrollments at any given time, and that registration is not guaranteed until it's confirmed by email from the Field Project. Calling the Field Project phone bridge may incur standard toll charges on your phone bill depending on your long distance service agreement.
Meet the Instructor
Mauricio Acevedo received his Master’s degree in Business Administration with special studies in international business from the University of Miami in 2000. Since then, he has been instrumental as a paradigm pioneering entrepreneur with a track record of successful ventures in the agriculture and technology sectors.
For example, Mauricio founded and directed Rieluc™—the leading flower production software/hardware system in the industry, currently used by 65% of the flower producers in Colombia. In November of 2008 through 2010, Mauricio cofounded Cambia Tu, a well-being and self-empowerment training company offering programs throughout Latin America based on the creative power of consciousness and the “law of attraction” principle, and a daily email subscriber base of 4,000, and a Miami-based Internet radio talk show that Mauricio produced and hosted.
Mauricio’s growing interest in consciousness as cause led him to study the works of Wayne Dyer, Abraham-Hicks, and other popular leaders of the New Age consciousness-as-cause movement, and eventually the Field Project Course, which he took in 2008, subsequently attending the Field Project’s Waves of Change Conference—in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
During these intensives, working closely with the Field Project’s founder, Philip Golabuk, Mauricio demonstrated a grasp of a radically different approach to the creative power of consciousness, one that begins where the New Age method ends, as well as a passion for self-work and a receptivity to instruction that distinguished him immediately.
In 2013, Mauricio acquired the Field Project, which is continuing its important work in applied philosophy under his directorship. Mauricio is fluent in his native Spanish and English.